There’s nothing like a great Champange cocktail to get you in that celebratory holiday spirit! Especially when it’s paired with the rich, delicious flavors of a holiday sangria. Combining the bright floral taste of St. Germain, the fruitiness of a fantastic red sangria, and the effusive excitement of Champagne bubbles, this is one of our favorite holiday cocktails!
- 2 blackberries
- ½ oz lime juice (or 1 lime wedge)
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 oz LVP Red Sangria
- ¾ oz St. Germain
- 1 oz Champagne
- Blackberry for garnish
1. Muddle the lime, simple syrup and blackberries in a shaker.
2. Add ice, St. Germain and LVP Red Sangria.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into a Champagne flute.
5. Top with Champagne.
6. Stir with a straw slowly.
7. Garnish with a blackberry.