This is one of our favorite ways to serve LVP Red Sangria as it is decadent, rich and delicious. Reminiscent of wintery mulled wine, The Brandywine is a cold version of the classic cocktail that highlights all of those delicious flavors any time of year.
- 2 ripe orange slices
- 3 blackberries
- ½ lemon, deseeded
- 1 oz Grand Marnier or orange liqueur
- 3 oz LVP Red Sangria
- 1 cinnamon stick
1. Add the orange slices and blackberries to a shaker.
2. Squeeze the lemon half over the fruit and muddle.
3. Add the orange liqueur and red sangria to the shaker, with ice.
4. Shake vigorously.
5. Pour into a snifter, stir with a cinnamon stick.
6. Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!